Pages

background

Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas in full swing

Christmas is in full swing, everyone shopping and decorating.  I love Christmas, finally got most of my decorating done.  I have been slowed down with Bronchitis but am finally feeling better.  Got a couple of things finished to list in my Etsy shop that I wanted to share with you.




I am starting my Christmas gifts now.  I decided to take the time to enjoy the season this year and forget the hustle bustle of shopping  .Most of my gifts will be homemade, except for the grand kids.    I felt I needed to get back to the roots of what Christmas was like when I was a child, so I am giving it a try.

We are having our Thanksgiving tomorrow,  I wanted to be well before everyone came down and our daughter and her family goes to her husband's mom's house on Thanksgiving.   All of you blogging friends have  a great rest of the week end.
Hugs Jackie

2 comments:

Yitte said...

I love your homemade stocking and the idea to get back to the roots of christmas. This year i will be away for a couple of weeks with christmas but i already miss making the decorations and homemade presents.
Have a nice time and enjoy making your christmas presents.
Hugs Yvonne

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Very pretty!