Pages

background

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hot, Hot, Hot

Well, hello.  I have been absent for a while.  The hot weather has gotten to me, so hard to keep the flowers alive.  They are still growing but don't look as pretty as they should.   I have gotten quite a bit done in the studio so thought I would share a couple of things.


  

I am working really hard  to get ready the the Oktoberfest in Maeystown, IL.  My Sis and I are doing it together this year.  It is always a lot of fun.

I took a bunch of these heart pillows to the antique booth and they went over really well.  



And just some little blank journal books.


Does anyone else watch Project Runway?  It is one of my favorites.  Love to see their creations .  This years group is very entertaining.  It's late so hope you all have a great Friday.

Hugs Jackie

7 comments:

Dorthe said...

Hi dear Jackie,
welcome back- your collages are so beautiful, I love both of them, and also your sweet heart pillows are so wonderful.And a pretty journal book ,can alwayes be used for sweet writings and memories. So much sweetnes done,- Thankyou for showing.
XO Dorthe

Angela Richardson said...

Your hearts are so pretty, I'm sure they will be popular.
We have had a cool wet summer so far this year, here's hoping for a bright and sunny Autumn. Never mind I'm stitching and watching the Olympics.
Hugs, Angela.x

Yitte said...

You've been busy in your studio between watering the plants in your . Wished i could send you some rain from overhere.then can we adopt some sunshine from you. I love all your new work especiallly the blue collage is great. The hearts are adorable.

Have a nice weekend
Yvonne

Lululiz said...

Gosh, you have been busy. I love all the beautiful new creations, especially the second collage.

My Creative House said...

Dear Jackie so good to see your back, your collages are wonderful, love the
things you added to them, your hearts and journals are all so lovely. Wish you a great weekend dear friend.
Hugs Anni

Dortesjs said...

awww these sewn small hearts are gorgeous

Lynn Stevens said...

Beautiful works should sell very well
hugs Lynn