Pages

background

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall - Oktoberfest

Fall has finally shown off some of it 's beautiful colors.  I took these photos from our deck.  I think they are even prettier than last year.




 Sis and I did get set up at the Oktoberfest in Maeystown, IL on the correct weekend.  It turned out to be a pretty day, pretty windy but all in all nice.  It had rained a lot the night before and was cloudy early in the morning then the sun came out and all was well.  There was a lot straw to spread so it did not get muddy.  I took some hurried photos of our booth.  They aren't very good, people started shopping early.




We met a lovely lady there.  Her name is Linda Shields and she has a great blog Home For Good.  I have added her button to my sidebar.  She was there with her friend Becky.  I did not get a chance to take any pictures of the other booths but she did.  Her photos are wonderful, please hop over and take a look.

We here in the St. Louis area are big baseball fans and are pretty proud of our Cardinals.  Every where you look right now you see Cardinal red and as you can see even our furry friends are big fans.



We are hoping for another run at the World Series this year, so far so good.  Go Cards!
 Hugs Jackie

3 comments:

Melissa/Piney Rose said...

What beautiful fall pictures! I do miss the mild weather now that winter seems to have arrived in East TN. I would love to have gone to this show you have pictured. Next spring I would like to set up at some shows to sell my work.

Linda Shields said...

Thank you so much for the kind mention of my blog HomeForGood.Net and for posting my button on your sidebar. I have been out of town for a couple of weeks, so just had the pleasure of perusing your wonderful blog. I am jealous of your incredible autumn view! Best wishes, and I so look forward to attending your next market event. Loving the quilt I bought from you at Oktoberfest. Linda

Chris Flynn said...

Oh my goodness.... what a beautiful blog, home, Etsy, you have! Your art is wonderful. And yes, we do seem to have some similarities! I started following your blog and hope to see more of your fabulous fabric/cloth/lace books and collages.
Thanks for your comment on my blog too.
Sweet Blessings, Chris