Pages

background

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

New Year and Life Goes On

The year of 2013 was a very difficult year for me.  Selling our home, buying a new one and moving.  Our oldest daughter battled Leukemia and finally lost her battle in January of this year.  I did not blog much last year, just did not feel like it, so many ups and downs, stress, worry.   Today is the first day I feel like beginning again.  I have been creating things in the art room and would like to share a little.

I was published in the Winter issue of SEW Somerset.





My sis and I made Christmas Journals this year.  I haven't added much too it but it is ready when I get the time.  We both love Christmas so making the books was fun.





I have been working on this fabric memory book for a long time.  Finally decided to get busy and finish it.  The cover is not finished and I have a page to complete on the inside as well as some finish work on a couple of pages.   I will be listing it in my Esty shop soon, along with several new Needle Books.





I have never had a giveaway on my blog....so in the next couple of days I will be posting one.  Haven't decided yet what it will be, still working on that.  Have a great day.

Jackie

1 comment:

Joolz said...

Oh I am so glad you feel like blogging again. What a lot of heartbreak you have had. Your work is lovely & very inspiring & how great to have had your work published! I pray the coming year is kinder to you.