Pages

background

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Pins from Scraps

Decided to break away from some of the larger projects and make  pins from some of my scraps.  This is what I came up with.




I am going to be listing them on Etsy.

Finally April is right around the corner.  Lots of  great art show, flea markets and antique shows coming.  I am ready to get out side again.  Since we are in a new house Mike is going to help me make a new flower bed with a small water feature.  Come oooonnnnnn Spring.

Jackie


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really like your vintage talent. I see so much vintage tossed. Glad to see someone loves to work and re-purpose into something so clever.

Anonymous said...

Just love your pins. I too love to work with vintage fabrics. I'll be checking back to see some of your projects.