Pages

background

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pond Finished

Hi everyone, wanted to share the garden and pond we have been working on for so long.  Hopefully I will be able to spend more time in the art room!





This is an old wash tub, I painted it blue and planted flowers in it.  I planted it for our oldest daughter.  We lost her to Leukemia in January, she loved flowers.  I call it Laurie's Garden.



I hate to admit it but my 50 year Class Reunion is coming up.  Going back to Iowa to see all my old classmates.  Hmm, maybe I should leave out the old part.  Anyway looking forward to it.  Also having a little family reunion at the same time.   Really looking forward to that.  It has been a while since we have all been together.  Have a happy Thursday!

Jackie




2 comments:

Lady Jane said...

Love all you have done. Especially the wash tub. My 50th is coming up also. Goodness it is hard to believe but there it is!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pond. A lot of work goes into making a serene spot so special. Have a great week end.