Pages

background

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

It's been awhile..

It has been a long time since I have posted anything.  I post most often on Facebook and just seems I don't get around to my blog.  I am going to try and post on her more often.  Hopefully there is someone still reading it.  Just looking forward to Spring now.  It is so darn cold I hate going out.  I have been getting some things done in the art room.  I will share some of the things I have finished today.  But first wanted to share this picture of my granddaughter.  She has been taking riding lessons for over a year now and is involved in Pony Club.  She just got her first very own horse.  His name is Prince and she is very excited!



Just finished this, been working on it off and on since just after Christmas.



Thinking of Spring!


Christmas present for my sister.


Christmas present for my daughter.


Christmas present for my granddaughter



I will be listing these in my Etsy shop.




Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  Promise to post more often.

Jackie

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: