Pages

background

Friday, March 4, 2011

The weather here in Missouri is gloomy, but mild.  Can't wait for Spring to get here.  It's been a long cold Winter.  Today I decided to make what I call a fabric gift book with pockets to stick things in  and small places for them to write on and of course vintage photos.  There is nothing I like to do better than make a project to give to a friend.  Here are a few of the fabrics I am thinking of using.  Seems I always lean towards the creams, browns, greens and a splash of red.  All my favorites.

Tomorrow my sister is coming down and we are going to go to some of our favorite antique malls and a couple of antique shops we have never been to. We are  always looking for old things to use on our projects   She lives about an hour away from me so our trips are always great fun.  

Yesterday I worked on this collage.  I am going to hang it with the piece of satin laying at the top.  Hope everyone has a great day.  Let's all wish for Spring and maybe it will happen sooner.


No comments: